Vehicle Safety Checklist:
- Keeping the number of people in the vehicle to a minimum and as distanced within the vehicle space as possible.
- Use contactless and single person refuelling if possible
- Use screens inside the vehicle if more than one person are travelling together.
- Use a system so that it is the same people travelling together.
- Make sure that vehicles are well-ventilated to help stop the spread.
- Have a cleaning schedule for vehicles so that they are disinfected regularly.
Deliveries & Collection:
- Make sure that deliveries and collections are scheduled to occur during times with less crowds and rush hour.
- Have only one person unloading/loading the vehicle at one time if possible.
- Do no-contact deliveries where doable.
- Conduct paperwork electronically as much as possible.
- Frequently clean the vehicle and regularly touched areas such as handles, steering wheels and keys. Make sure you also provide disposal for cleaning wipes.
- Encourage drivers to wash their hands before and after driving.
- Supply each vehicle with sufficient cleaning wipes.
- Remove waste from the vehicle after each shift