To all our customers.
You will now be well aware of the threat of the spread of Coronavirus to us all and as such Lion Safety is taking this threat very seriously.
Our number one priority is to ensure we take swift action to help in limiting the spread of the virus and we are doing everything we can to protect our employees, their families, and our customers.
We are very concerned that our business continues to run as seamlessly as possible and provides much needed services throughout this time of human and economic upset. We are putting plans and measures are in place to get your goods out to you in the fastest possible timeframes.
It is likely we will suffer from disruption to our pricing and deliveries over the next 6-9 months however we will keep in close contact with you on an individual basis.
Please make sure to read the below checklist so you are informed of our current status:
- Lion Safety is open for business as usual between 07:30 and 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Office contact details are email@example.com 01324 474744
- All supplier meetings, customer facing visits and any other business meetings are postponed for the foreseeable future unless agreed by a Director.
- All deliveries will now be delivered by external couriers except for some deliveries to local customers in our immediate area.
- We will no longer accept visitors or customer collections at our Grangemouth location unless by prior agreement with the office.
- Your Account Manager will be available by phone or email. Please make sure you have their details to hand. (mobile, email etc) If you don’t know then please ask them for it.
- Where possible all Lion staff are being set up to work from home should the need arise and should we feel this needs to happen.
- You will continue to receive your Lion Bar with every delivery!
- We are continuing to monitor the situation on a daily basis and will provide regular updates as we go.
Our thoughts are with everyone at this time.
As a business we are maintaining a positive mindset, we will problem solve with you, we will continue to deliver and we will support you to the very best of our ability each day.
Keep yourself safe and look after your families.