What do you do to make work something you truly enjoy?
Here’s a few things that work for us:
- Togetherness- Now we have a new centre for the branding team it is even more important that our team is unified. We have a weekly stand-up meeting to make sure that everyone in the business knows what’s going on.
- Focus- Every morning at 7:32 our office team go over what we achieved yesterday and our plan for the day ahead, this really clears our heads and helps us get organised.
- Kindness- our team members are always on the lookout for excuses to be nice to others, whether it's extra lion bars on a customer’s birthday or making hot drinks for everyone, it really does lift your mood to think of someone other than yourself.
- Laughter- laughing helps us stay positive and is the very sound of bonding and collaboration.
- Celebration- we each have our own success bells, so we can let everyone know of our successes throughout the day.
- Cake- it just shouldn’t be resisted.
- Be easy & fast- of course, the root of everything we do all comes down to being easy & fast. This does not mean that the quality of the work drops but it means that we become more efficient and don’t keep anyone waiting.
- Take breaks- we have 2 fifteen minute breaks where we can go for a power walk/nap, it is important to make sure you hit pause every so often to help clear your mind.